Thursday, February 23, 2012

Tool #9

You want to start with the curriculum and plan activities that would enhance the lesson.I would have the students choose a tool to have them complete their project.
I feel they should be held accountable for the stations so that they know they have to complete something to turn in and to be checked.
Create an open ended /closed sentences documents for students to complete.
I explored Studyladder and Games for kids. I am looking forward to using them in center activities.Fun states game!
I can have the students work as a group in puppet pals to write a story and then pick their puppets and add background and voices. I plan to use Coins in math centers, screenchamp would be great for kids to use to retell stories, explain directions, ect.....
iPad can be used for SKYPEing.

No comments:

Post a Comment